Real Soccer Communauté
Problems with the Champions League Panel-38860587-image-26dbe1ebfd25dfef-320

Inscris-toi sur RSC, la première communauté de Real Soccer française !

» Real Soccer Community, c'est un staff compétent et à l'écoute, plus de 200 membres actifs, une communication étendue au niveau international et un jeu de qualité dans un championnat haut en rebondissement.
Real Soccer Communauté
Problems with the Champions League Panel-38860587-image-26dbe1ebfd25dfef-320

Inscris-toi sur RSC, la première communauté de Real Soccer française !

» Real Soccer Community, c'est un staff compétent et à l'écoute, plus de 200 membres actifs, une communication étendue au niveau international et un jeu de qualité dans un championnat haut en rebondissement.
Real Soccer Communauté
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Communauté francophone de Real Soccer sur haxball.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Problems with the Champions League

+7
Nrk
Vaqq
Tsar
S7pt
Astelios
somalian 2
DEVINURDOG
11 participants
AuteurMessage
DEVINURDOG
Foreign Admins UK
Foreign Admins UK
DEVINURDOG

Problems with the Champions League Empty
MessageSujet: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyLun 8 Avr - 18:09

I didn't know where to put this exactly, so here is as good a place as any.

Anyway, it has come to my attention that there are a few problems with the CL and this all stems from one main issue; this Champions League is too unorganized.

There have been many problems that have originated from this issue and I'm going to go through them one by one to show you how the CL is unorganized and should be redone for the next time we have it.

Hosts/Referees

As I have seen/heard from various people plus experiencing this myself, there is a few problems related to hosts and referees. The main problem being that most hosts/referees have not been informed of what games they have to attend and this leads to having a random person referee or host an official and important match. This makes the CL look unprofessional and makes for a less enjoyable experience. The 2nd problem is when either a host or referee knows that a game is on, but not knowing what to do. I myself have had this problem as a referee. I was meant to referee a game, and I went on the chatbox to ask for help. No one bothered and I didn't know where to go, so I ended up not refereeing this match. I have no idea what happened to the game itself, but this is a problem that should be addressed.

Schedules

This created the problem above, but this deserves it's own section. The schedule is not advertised properly and not enough people are informed of matches. Now for my team specifically, this isn't a problem as I've made sure that my team knows when matches are. But an example of this is when my team had to play the french team TCRS. They only had ONE player available for their team, KaraSK. Good on him that he could make it. Apparently, his captain was Tsar, one of the CL organizers, didn't know the match was on. This just further proves my point of the CL being unorganized. But he had to get 3 impersonators to actually get the game played, which we won 8-0. In a major event, every single member involved should know what games they have to attend to. I doubt RSC advertises their schedule clearly enough.

Referee Reports/Updating

I haven't seen many referee reports from referees who have reffed games. There's a lack of those around. And when there are referee reports, they're either confusing or missing key points. This may be because of the lack of knowledge the referees have of their games and couldn't make it, leaving random referees who don't know how to make a referee report do the games themselves. But again, this is why the CL is unorganized.

AND FINALLY, the biggest complaint I have for this CL is...

Benefits

The CL is meant to advertise and benefit ALL countries participating, not just the french league. This includes England, Germany and Poland. The Champions League theme is sung in English, German and French, so how is it that only France gets to host this CL and gets all the benefits of hosting it while it doesn't benefit any of the other countries? To know about the CL, everyone has to sign onto RSC to find out and not many people wish to do that. I didn't really want to make an account either but I have to. No other countries get new members from this, just RSC. And this pisses me off vastly. I suggested something I'll share with all of you in a minute, but was rejected by RSC admins so now we're in this situation where RSC is the only forum which benefits from the CL.

Now that my rants are over (well, the main points), here is my suggestion for the next Champions League...

Solution

HOST THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ON A SEPARATE FORUM, ORGANISED BY ALL THE LEAGUE'S ADMINS
This would mean that either all countries benefit, or no countries benefit depending on how we do things. Which will work and be fair. We could possibly make it so it can be translated into all languages (English being the primary one since it's spoken most in the world), meaning all countries can understand some of what people are saying. Make it so we work together, not just have one forum sort it all out. Advertise that forum better, it wouldn't be an attachment to any league making people want to sign up to it.

Post what you think of this and do give comments on how I'm right or wrong in the matter. Thanks.

-Devin

French Version:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
somalian 2

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyLun 8 Avr - 18:20

I strongly AGREE! BRAVO Devinurdog BRAVOOOOOOO!
Astelios
Organisateur
Organisateur
Astelios

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyLun 8 Avr - 18:41

I just want to speak about a point :
Citation :
The CL is meant to advertise and benefit ALL countries participating, not just the french league. This includes England, Germany and Poland. The Champions League theme is sung in English, German and French, so how is it that only France gets to host this CL and gets all the benefits of hosting it while it doesn't benefit any of the other countries? To know about the CL, everyone has to sign onto RSC to find out and not many people wish to do that. I didn't really want to make an account either but I have to. No other countries get new members from this, just RSC. And this pisses me off vastly. I suggested something I'll share with all of you in a minute, but was rejected by RSC admins so now we're in this situation where RSC is the only forum which benefits from the CL.

It's a joke?
Firstly , a lot of french have registrer in RFL since beginning of the Champion's league.

Secondly : 1/4 of members of your community are not english....... So when you say that RSC is the only forum which benefits , I hope this is a joke because it's stupid.
It's same when you say :
Citation :
(English being the primary one since it's spoken most in the world)
very stupid reflexion Wink.
S7pt
Administrateur
Administrateur
S7pt

Fiche Joueur
Équipe: Toque Stars
Poste préféré: Nettoyeur de WC

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyLun 8 Avr - 18:46

Astelios, je vois pas ce qu'il y a de stupide à ce que l'anglais soit la langue dominante...

Hi Devin,

Thank you for posting here, it is the most suitable topic for this.

I read everything and I completely agree with you. I'm not supposed to be involved in the CL organization. The one who had the idea are, if I'm not mistaking, Tsar and Warburton. Since Warburton, because of real life problems, can't attend his admin role anymore, Tsar is the only one left. I wasn't really informed of the organization, so I figured that it was already fixed, but in fact I was wrong !

After "investigating" (rather thinking... lol), I noticed that there was almost no one organizing the CL except Tsar ! Perhaps he was counting on you foreign admins, or on us, but we weren't told of anything. I also may have been away when we were told to do something, but then wasn't informed at all anyway. So I guess we must apologize for this. We depended too much on Warburton, and as soon as he said he couldn't afford his admin role anymore, the whole french community has become completely unorganized...

If my opinion had some value, I would like that forum to be created as soon as possible. However, I am just a mere french organizer, and have no authority to decide anything. Hope you understand that...

I apologize once more for the troubles we made unconsciously.

PS : I don't know if it is okay to speak in the name of the community like that... Since I'm not really an important member, and am not involved in the CL...
Astelios
Organisateur
Organisateur
Astelios

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyLun 8 Avr - 19:14

Peut t-etre la plus parler dans le monde mais pas dans celui du haxball , ya 2 fois plus de français que d'anglais par exemple meme si perso je trouverais pas plus mal de tout faire en anglais , sa nous oblige a essayer de comprendre un peu l'anglais Smile
S7pt
Administrateur
Administrateur
S7pt

Fiche Joueur
Équipe: Toque Stars
Poste préféré: Nettoyeur de WC

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyLun 8 Avr - 19:16

Ouais mais faut pas oublier qu'il y a des polonais, des allemands, des italiens, des espagnols et même des canadiens.
Le monde ne se limite pas à la France et au Royaume-Uni hein Cool
DEVINURDOG
Foreign Admins UK
Foreign Admins UK
DEVINURDOG

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyLun 8 Avr - 19:20

Astelios a écrit:
Peut t-etre la plus parler dans le monde mais pas dans celui du haxball , ya 2 fois plus de français que d'anglais par exemple meme si perso je trouverais pas plus mal de tout faire en anglais , sa nous oblige a essayer de comprendre un peu l'anglais Smile

Il ya peut-être des joueurs plus français que les joueurs anglais sur haxball, mais il ya plus de joueurs qui parlent anglais sur haxball que les joueurs qui parlent français.
Tsar
Administrateur
Administrateur
Tsar

Fiche Joueur
Équipe:
Poste préféré:

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyLun 8 Avr - 19:24

Mais il a fumer ce mec... Dngue comme il raconte n'importe quoi j'avais prevenu mon equipe que j'avais un repas.
On a ete fake par deux joueurs qui nous ont fait perdre.
http://rscommunaute.forumactif.org
Vaqq

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyLun 8 Avr - 19:41

+1 dev bravo, tres bien!!!!!
Nrk
Capitaine
Capitaine
Nrk

Fiche Joueur
Équipe: Young Tigers
Poste préféré: Milieu Offensif

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyLun 8 Avr - 20:37

Tsar a écrit:
Mais il a fumer ce mec... Dngue comme il raconte n'importe quoi j'avais prevenu mon equipe que j'avais un repas.
On a ete fake par deux joueurs qui nous ont fait perdre.
C'est pas nouveau les fakes, ça a commencé avec Leandro, il faut faire attention, surtout pour les teams respectifs, mais ça tout le monde le sait Razz
papier

papier

Fiche Joueur
Équipe:
Poste préféré:

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyMar 9 Avr - 11:23

ouais bah moi jdis nikez bien vos meres les orga de la LDC, on a meme pas le droit de report, j'espere qu'on foutrera bien la merde dans vos competitions de bite
Halouf
V.I.P
V.I.P
Halouf

Fiche Joueur
Équipe: Toque stars
Poste préféré: Milieu defensif / GK

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyMar 9 Avr - 11:59

C'est très subtile tout ça , le respect et l'esprit du débat dans sa splendeur , je te félicite godot continues comme ça ! t'es sur la bonne voie Very Happy
papier

papier

Fiche Joueur
Équipe:
Poste préféré:

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyMar 9 Avr - 12:06

yes
Cahill
Commission
Commission
Cahill

Fiche Joueur
Équipe: Boca Seniors
Poste préféré: Millieu

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyMar 9 Avr - 13:57

Bah il a un peu raison , ils refusent de reporter Leur match car ce sont EUX les organisateurs.
Ce tournoi N'EST PAS DU TOUT OBJECTIF.
L'arbitre favorise de OUF les équipes anglaise ,j'ai jamais vu ça , le mec donne des touches à eux QUI SONT EVIDENTE pour l'autre couleurs.
C'est bon quoi il faut pas se foutre du monde , ils veulent gagner leur coupe de merde, avantage LEUR EQUIPES ETC c'est bon faut pas prendre les gens pour des cons.
Du coup on se retrouve avec des FAKE , alors que tout aurait bien pu se passer si le match AVAIT ETE ACCEPTER DETRE REPORTER ,non mais monsieur ne veut pas , il a a pas le temps , mdr votre ligue il y a 1 Match par semaine mais non Monsieur n'a pas le temps , il a le temps de faire un match à 20h00 le dimanche mais pas le temps de le reporter un autre jour , n'importe quoi.
Bref coupe de merde.
nicoo
Capitaine
Capitaine
nicoo

Fiche Joueur
Équipe: Non déterminé
Poste préféré: Milieu (Off)

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyMar 9 Avr - 15:16

I didn't read your complete MP, but if i understood, one of your problem is that only French host room and the only forum where every body speak about the CL, it's RSC.
then, why not make like in RL life?
This season, CL is in France.
Next season, in England (English hosts and organisation on RFL forum...), next season, in poland, ...

No?

Sorry for my bad english Smile
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyMar 9 Avr - 15:33

Y en a ils ne participent pas, n'organisent pas et ne savent rien mais ils se l'ouvrent toujours et encore, pas vrai nicoo ? Rolling Eyes
nicoo
Capitaine
Capitaine
nicoo

Fiche Joueur
Équipe: Non déterminé
Poste préféré: Milieu (Off)

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League EmptyMar 9 Avr - 15:47

JeJe04 a écrit:
Y en a ils ne participent pas, n'organisent pas et ne savent rien mais ils se l'ouvrent toujours et encore, pas vrai nicoo ? Rolling Eyes

Y en a ils servent à rien, font des critiques non constructives mais font encore ***** le monde, pas vrai Jeje? Rolling Eyes

J'essaye d'aider en fait là...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Problems with the Champions League   Problems with the Champions League Empty

Problems with the Champions League
Page 1 sur 1