Real Soccer Communauté
Champions League and Nation's Cup Panel-38860587-image-26dbe1ebfd25dfef-320

Inscris-toi sur RSC, la première communauté de Real Soccer française !

» Real Soccer Community, c'est un staff compétent et à l'écoute, plus de 200 membres actifs, une communication étendue au niveau international et un jeu de qualité dans un championnat haut en rebondissement.
Real Soccer Communauté
Champions League and Nation's Cup Panel-38860587-image-26dbe1ebfd25dfef-320

Inscris-toi sur RSC, la première communauté de Real Soccer française !

» Real Soccer Community, c'est un staff compétent et à l'écoute, plus de 200 membres actifs, une communication étendue au niveau international et un jeu de qualité dans un championnat haut en rebondissement.
Real Soccer Communauté
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Communauté francophone de Real Soccer sur haxball.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Champions League and Nation's Cup

+5
Halouf
Warburton
Rynhark
Jaqk.
Cazorla
9 participants
AuteurMessage
Cazorla

Cazorla

Champions League and Nation's Cup Empty
MessageSujet: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyMar 7 Mai - 15:21

Hi
I am S. Cazorla González, founder of Serbian Real Soccer League
I have few questions, well i actually need to talk with Rynhark(Kurt Zouma) about CL and NC, because everyone in my league wants to play both of competitions, and about nations, i am sure we can handle Serbia, Bosna and Herzegovina, and maybe Croatia, but Montengro is already organized by other fellow. So, i actually need some answers because we are all confused, and we don't know will we play CL and NC, we don't have any informations about it, when does it start, what should we do..??
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jaqk.

Jaqk.

Fiche Joueur
Équipe: TCRS (C)
Poste préféré: Polyvalent

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyMar 7 Mai - 15:27

Cazorla, The first CL isn't finish at the moment. Talk with Halouf about the next Champion's League.
Rynhark
Capitaine
Capitaine
Rynhark

Fiche Joueur
Équipe: Pingouins du Désert
Poste préféré: Milieu à Vocation Offensive

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyMar 7 Mai - 15:45

Hi.
I see your league stopped. So, i didn't post any thing.

Nation's Cup, in may normally. Smile

But you must DL TeamSpeak 3. Smile

Rynhark.

(I'll post a big message tomorrow Smile )
Cazorla

Cazorla

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyMer 8 Mai - 20:50

Well, league didn't fully stopped, we just wanted to restart it, and we didn't still started, but it will start again soon..But those answers aren't enough..
Warburton
Commission
Commission

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyJeu 9 Mai - 9:17

Dear Cazorla,

Kurt Zouma is in charge of International Partnership in our community, but if you want to talk with an admin, talk with S7pt, who will try to manage Nations Cup's organisation.

I'm impressed by the size of your league and the number of countries represented ! Well done, please keep it going !

About Champions' League : first edition will be finished in 2 days, I will ask other foreign admins if they want to participate to a 2nd edition of Champions' League beginning around 20 May. We could also participate to a friendly Cup between leagues that want to participate (yours and ours are ok for the moment).

About Nations Cup : just tell us how many countries could be created from players in your league. We are prospecting in Europe to find other countries, and we could start an interesting championship with 12 countries in the next weeks. You've got to inform us very quickly to see if the project is real or not.

We have a TeamSpeak : 37.114.40.199
Just come in and talk with one of the admins (we can host your league there), or give us your TeamSpeak IP. We need to stay in touch if we want to organise good projects.
Cazorla

Cazorla

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyJeu 9 Mai - 12:10

Nation's Cup - For sure, we can handle Serbian National Team, but also, we'll see to organize Bosnia and Croatia National Teams if they're not handled before. Montenegro is already handled by some guys from other non-real soccer serbian(regular haxball) forum, but some of them are playing in our League.

About teamspeak, i don't know about others, but i'll not be there Wink
Warburton
Commission
Commission

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyJeu 9 Mai - 13:21

We haven't got any contacts with Montenegro team and captain.

If you can tell them to come back here, we'll be glad to welcome them again.

It's necessary to organise some meetings to organise Nations Cup (and Champions' League), so it'll be important that a member of your community comes in our TeamSpeak to discuss about that
Cazorla

Cazorla

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyLun 13 Mai - 11:20

Is it really really, neccesarilly to be on teamspeak so we can play CL or NC?
Halouf
V.I.P
V.I.P
Halouf

Fiche Joueur
Équipe: Toque stars
Poste préféré: Milieu defensif / GK

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyLun 13 Mai - 11:21

Oh yeah .
Cazorla

Cazorla

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyLun 13 Mai - 13:24

Why can we talk on forum chatbox?
Warburton
Commission
Commission

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyLun 13 Mai - 13:30

TeamSpeak is a free, very useful and easy software, it doesn't make you lag.

You can chat with several people in the same time, and if everybody was at the same time talking in chatbox, you'll understand nothing.

It's really necessary that some of your players come in our server to organise competition (not neccesarily all Serbian players, but captains / admins would make things much more easier).
Cazorla

Cazorla

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyLun 13 Mai - 19:45

I'll send 2 people which represent us, and make a deal about CL and NC, but captains will not. Just, give me some more informations, what about meetings, i don't know, just tell me something, how does it works?
S7pt
Administrateur
Administrateur
S7pt

Fiche Joueur
Équipe: Toque Stars
Poste préféré: Nettoyeur de WC

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyLun 13 Mai - 20:01

As it was mentionned before, it is really easier to organize CL and NC if we have TS, to find referees, hosts and such.

Meetings would also take place on TS. It would be very difficult to organize such big events without TS.

Furthermore, TS is not a big deal at all. It is easy to use it, and it is not a problem for your computer. It doesn't take too much space.

Now speaking about the organization, I was thinking about each countries giving a representative (an admin) + 2 or 3 organizers who can ref. And we would have a meeting among all the admins to decide about dates, rules, how to make it etc. etc.
After that, organizers would help us to make it, by gathering referees/players at the right time, make sure that the rooms are created, all this kind of work.

Perhaps we're going to create a completely different forum for CL and NC, but I think this one is enough.

I will try to make a meeting around 21rst or 22nd of May (because unluckily, I won't be there from the 17 to 20). If you can be there, it would be great.

EDIT : to give more accuracy, this meeting will take place the 22nd of May at 7PM French Time (I don't know what is the time difference between us, so please forgive me).
Cazorla

Cazorla

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyMar 14 Mai - 10:16

Ok, as i said before, captains and players wouldn't use teamspeak but i'll send 2 guys (Administrator and Moderator) to represent us as a country and talk about CL and NC.

About the meeting date, i think it's ok, and timezone, i think it's the same so probably we can work out that.
Warburton
Commission
Commission

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyJeu 16 Mai - 9:05

Dear Cazorla,

Can you confirm us that your league is able to build a Bosnian and a Croatian team of Real Soccer for Nations Cup (you'll need from 6 to 12 players) ?

Have you got any contacts with Montenegro's captain BlekKobaz ? And if you have, could you tell him to show himself here ?

Furthermore, if your admin and your moderator can appear in our teamSpeak earlier than 22th May, it would be great.

Finally, be sure that these guys will also be present for the meeting of 22th May, it's very important for our organisation.

Thanks for answering all these questions, hope you'll enjoy this competition !

somalian 2

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyVen 17 Mai - 15:30

who will host the nations cup?
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyVen 17 Mai - 15:56

The best hosts in Europe
Nrk
Capitaine
Capitaine
Nrk

Fiche Joueur
Équipe: Young Tigers
Poste préféré: Milieu Offensif

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyDim 19 Mai - 19:57

JeJe04 a écrit:
The best hosts in Europe
Les Suédois ont des putin de bon
hosts, mais ils sont introuvables sinon ça va la Pologne.
dirohba

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyLun 20 Mai - 8:30

On a de bons host ici qui tiennent bien la distance. Trez,moi,getlow, roni,Warburton lorsqu'on host les étrangers ont une bonne co qu'il soit polonais allemand ou anglais.
Cazorla

Cazorla

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyMar 21 Mai - 19:27

What is the max number of players in national team?
Warburton
Commission
Commission

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyMar 21 Mai - 19:53

6 minimum, 12 maximum

How many different teams can you make ? Serbia, Bosnia, and others ?

Will you please send an admin tomorrow at 7pm in our TeamSpeak ?

Thanks
Cazorla

Cazorla

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyMar 21 Mai - 21:08

Warburton a écrit:
6 minimum, 12 maximum

How many different teams can you make ? Serbia, Bosnia, and others ?

Will you please send an admin tomorrow at 7pm in our TeamSpeak ?

Thanks

Well, our main men was on teamspeak before and he talked with some guy, so we know when is meeting, but unfournately tommorow at 7pm he's busy, so we'll try to send someone else. Thanks
Warburton
Commission
Commission

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup EmptyMer 22 Mai - 12:07

We had a contact with Isco Alarcon, who brought us some good news (3 national teams from your league).

We hope somebody will be here today at 7pm
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Champions League and Nation's Cup   Champions League and Nation's Cup Empty

Champions League and Nation's Cup
Page 1 sur 1